Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 1st birthday, little one...

Dear Lane..

Today is your first birthday, little one. As you are on the other side of the world from me, I can only imagine how this day has been for you. I pray it has been different from the other days....somehow special for you. I hope you have been loved on today and maybe someone showed you the soft photo album with our pictures in it. Maybe you got a small taste of the cake that was ordered with love....from thousands of miles away. I hope you smiled and were whispered to and loved on. There is so much more I want to say to you, sweet one....but today is bittersweet. We love you, Lane, and you'll never spend another birthday without a family....

We're coming soon...

Love,
Mommy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Demetria,

I have a quick question about your adoption. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

Thanks!
Matthew Lee